A well-established global manufacturer located in Telford is looking for a Facilities Technician to join their team. Our client has a friendly team of staff onsite and pride themselves on their ability to provide internal promotion within the business and invest in their staff.
As the new Facilities Technician you will be supporting with the general maintenance and upkeep of two sites based within Telford. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing any faults or damage that may occur across the sites and aim to provide a high level of accuracy. You will also be completing preventative maintenance tasks, as well as supporting with any improvement projects relating to building and facilities.
As the Facilities Technician you will be getting involved in:
- Providing general building maintenance across two sites
- Reacting to any faults or repairs needed onsite
- Completing preventative maintenance tasks
- Conducting facilities checks and inspections
- Ensuring spares inventory and stock levels are maintained
- Supporting with building and facilities improvement projects
- Keeping maintenance documentation up to date
The skills and experience you need…
- City & Guilds or NVQ qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Experience within a facilities/ building maintenance role
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and general building maintenance
- IEE wiring regulations
- Ability to work alone and without instruction
- Must have a driving license
- This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Facilities Technician / Building Technician / Facilities Maintenance Technician / Facilities Engineer / Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Sound like something you might be interested in?…Apply now!
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.