We are currently working with a leading manufacturing business who have an exciting opening within the business for a driven Quality Manager. We are looking for an ambitious and goal-orientated Quality professional with strong knowledge of managing and implementing Quality Management Systems (specifically ISO 9001:2015) as well as leading and managing Quality Control teams.
You will already have significant experience at a Quality Engineer level as well as a couple of years’ experience at a Quality management level as a minimum from within a manufacturing environment.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, The Quality Manager will be getting involved in:
- Overseeing the manufacturing Quality team
- Conducting 8D Problem solving activities and deliver effective implementation of corrective and preventative action process
- Carrying out internal audits
- Ensuring compliance through auditing (internal and external and effectively close off any non-conformances
- Developing, training and coaching the quality team in auditing and problem-solving techniques
The Quality Manager will be experienced in:
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of working in and maintaining an ISO 9001 compliant manufacturing environment
- Engaging management skills and the ability to motivate and drive a busy team towards a common goal
- Previous experience in Quality Management whether that be as an actual Quality Manager leading a team or a strong Senior Quality Engineer with people management responsibilities
- Experience as a trained internal auditor will be ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to and experience in the application of Lean / Continuous improvement tools and techniques would be advantageous
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.