Our successful client based in Shrewsbury are looking for an Accounts Assistant on a 12-week temp to perm basis. This role is responsible for preparing and distributing invoices to clients for works carried out.
Duties will involve:
- Liaising with support staff and engineers to ensure invoices are correct before being sent out
- Creating invoices to the client based on the works carried out
- Uploading and sending invoices to the clients
- Dealing with invoice queries both internally and externally
- Requesting retrospective uplifts from clients
- Reviewing profit and loss on a job level
- Meeting invoicing targets for month end
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will need to have experience of working in a similar role and be available to start work in January.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.