£26,000 per annum + £2,000 bonus
Monday-Friday / 8:30am-5:00pm
Date added to website:
Friday, 6 May, 2022
Our client was
established in 2001 and since then has continually expanded and is now able to
provide national coverage for their products and services. They are still committed
to giving customers a professional and personalised service, with quality
products and competitive rates. Our client are looking for a Key Account Manager
to join their team on a permanent basis and act as the central point of contact
for designated key accounts, working towards long term growth by developing
both existing and new business opportunities.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Servicing - Produce service schedules taking profit
margins into consideration. Add service jobs to system and schedule (liaising
with service planner). Book in service visits with customer / site. Take
details of breakdowns/ call outs & put-on system – alert Service Planner so
they can schedule Engineer. Advise customer of ETA and engineer details.
- Quotations - Produce professional customer quotations and
submit for approval within 24 hours of engineer attendance to site. Liaise with
engineers to obtain full, details & information. Source parts from
- Invoicing - Raise Invoices once jobs are completed, Add
job costs on to the job for labour and parts. Complete weekly invoice reports
of all jobs and total costs including a job update report
- Business Development - Follow up all quotes sent in a
timely manner ensuring as many quotes are converted to orders as possible. Identify
any new business opportunities. Promote at
appropriate opportunities. Achieve set sales targets.
- Spare Parts - Order parts with suppliers, take delivery
of parts checking that they are all correct before they are sent to engineers. Send
parts to engineers using courier service. Processing part returns
- Customer Service - Provide excellent levels of customer
service at all times. Effectively and confidently solve problems that may
arise. Build trusted relationships with key accounts. Deal with issues and
complaints in professional manner. Go the "extra mile" for all customers.
- General - Liaise with Accounts Dept to resolve any accounts
issues / invoice queries. Manage and co-ordinate service planners in both
offices. Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure they are providing adequate
levels of service, deal with any issues. Create and distribute detailed
customer reports as required. Compile monthly forecast and sales reports for
Management. Prepare and management of internal and external presentations,
proposals, plans, price lists, annualised rebates. Assist with company
marketing. Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and dealing with
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role., such as an Account
Manager or proactive Sales Administrator
- Able to quote for new installations and repairs
confidently and accurately.
- Capable of planning time, prioritising and managing own
workload in a high-pressured environment.
- Able to expertly handle customers' expectations and
confidently handle difficult / stressful situations. Able to build strong
working relationships with customers.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment.
verbal and written communication skills