£30,000 - £45,000
Monday - Friday – 8:00 – 17:00
Date added to website:
Wednesday, 12 Jun, 2019
Prince Personnel are proud to be recruiting for a well-established organisation based in Telford. They are looking for a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director, duties will include:
• Preparing financial statements (including balance sheet and profit and loss)
• Prepare month end and year end accounts
• Annual budget finalisation
• Prepare relevant documentation for financial and tax audits
• Handling of tax statements
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Support other accounting projects
To be considered for this role you must be qualified either, ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.