We are working with an established client based in Telford who currently recruiting for a Stores Person. You will be an essential part of the team overseeing the supply of materials to production and keeping an accurate stock count.
The Stores Person will be responsible for:
- Goods-in and allocating materials to stores area
- Adding materials/ stock to MRP system
- Picking materials for production and manufacturing departments
- Picking and packing spare parts ready for despatch direct to customers
- Perform stock checks
- Liaise with purchasing department to resolve any stock queries
- Driving Counterbalance FLT to move stock
- Driving company vehicles for collections and deliveries when required
- Maintaining a good level of housekeeping in the stores area
Skills and Experience
- Must hold a full and clean UK Driving license
- Forklift Counterbalance license (Expired or in-house will be considered)
- Previously used an MRP/ stock control system
- Previously worked in warehouse / stock control / stores role with good stock management experience
- Manufacturing or production industry experience
- This role would suit a candidate with previous experience as a Warehouse Operative / Stores Operative / Goods-in / Despatch / Dispatch
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.