I am delighted to be working with a leading Telford business to recruit for a Spares Customer Service Administrator. The purpose of the role is to deal with incoming enquiries to establish customer needs and requests for spare parts via a variety of communication and also checking warranty queries and helping resolve issues.
The typical duties will include:
- Ensuring all the relevant information is provided by the customer to correctly assess which part is required.
- Assess Warranty claims.
- Producing invoices to send to customers.
- Assisting with payment queries
- Answering technical queries both via the CRM and telephone that customer’s may have.
- Releasing orders to warehouse for processing.
- Maintaining / updating various spare parts spreadsheets.
- Ongoing maintenance of spares stock levels including monitoring and updating of minimum and maximum levels.
- Communicate with overseas office regarding the ordering of spare parts ensuring a lead time is obtained.
Skills and Experience
The ideal applicant will have a background in a similar technical customer service-based role and be professional in both written and oral communication as you will be required to communicate with both customers and internal departments in order to gain and provide information in a timely manner. You will have excellent organisational skills to ensure you keep on top of both outstanding requests and stock levels along with excellent attention to detail. You must have a solid understanding of MS Excel. Some flexibility for overtime to help out during busy periods would be appreciated.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.