This is a fantastic job opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company. They are looking for someone to join their growing aftermarket team to help support and sell the required aftermarket services to customers to ensure their equipment is always running efficiently and providing them with the best production. There is a huge potential of departmental growth, individual growth and development.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Dealing with new and existing customers base, receiving, and evaluating enquiries, generating written or verbal quotations, order receipt, order entry, acknowledgement and works orders
- Liaising with new and existing customers regarding prices, availability and advise on full product range and services
- Engaging with customers to converting quotations into sales
- Proactively seeking out new customers to increasing sales
- Management of key accounts and administration responsibilities
- To help constantly improve customer service, quoting, order processing and conversion rates
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be varied or added to as the aftermarket department is a rapidly growing area of the business. There is huge potential of departmental growth, individual growth, and development
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential with comparable goals and responsibilities
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Efficient, effective and highly organised with the ability to plan, manage and focus your time where prioritisation is key
- Excellent sales ability and understanding of how to frame a clear, concise and compelling sales pitch
- Ability to work under pressure
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.