- Up to £35k per annum (depending on experience)
- Up to 25 days annual leave + stats (PLUS loyalty increases)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life assurance
- Other employee perks
We are working with a successful manufacturing and distribution business in the Telford area who are at an exciting point in their organisational journey. They have an exciting opening for Production Planner to join their friendly planning team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Planning Manager with the scheduling or production to ensure on-time in-full delivery to some prestigious customers. This is an exceptional opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Production planner to join a growing business who support and encourage professional growth.
As the Production Planner you will be getting involved in:
- Creating production schedules for a fast-paced production area, taking capacity and material availability into consideration.
- Developing short -term fixed and longer-term production plans and schedules using sales forecast provided
- Contributing to daily production and operations meetings to ensure planning progress and any potential issues are communicated effectively
- Engaging with the production team and ensuring that the planning function have visibility in the production area and develop effective working relations with the production team
- Making any necessary amendments to the production schedule and amending according to priorities ensuring production downtime is minimal
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong knowledge and experience in creating production schedules and plans within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience of using MRP / ERP software
- Previous experience in a similar role such as Production Planner / Production Scheduler / Production Controller
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.