Our client is recruiting for a HR Recruitment Advisor to provide generalist support across the HR function. The main purpose of this role is to focus on the internal recruitment for the organisation, to ensure a first-class service is given to all candidates in the process of applying to work for your organisation. This is not a high volume / fast paced recruitment role, hence why they put a value on quality and the service given to the candidate experience. You will get the opportunity to get involved in broader HR tasks to support the wider HR function.
The client is offering this role as a 12-month fixed term contract to cover a particularly busy spell where they have some internal changes happening in the department at the moment. At this stage they cannot promise it will become permanent in the future, but they do hope if this is a successful placement that this may help the business case to make it a more permanent position.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting hiring managers within the business to recruit a variety of commercial related vacancies.
- Collating information for writing job descriptions and adverting the vacancies on relevant portals and websites.
- Screening applications from candidates and sharing suitable individuals with hiring managers.
- Supporting management with arranging interviews and doing booking confirmations.
- Supporting with offer letters and collating relevant applications and write to work document checks.
- Offering successful candidates’ vacancies and ensuring documentation is raised and returned.
- Updating unsuccessful applicants to they are aware of the status of their application to ensure people leave with a good positive experience of dealing with the business.
- Booking in inductions for new starters.
- Supporting the wider HR team with general HR administration duties during busy spells.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for the role, we are looking for a candidates that has experience of recruitment and HR if possible. We are happy to consider applicants who have either worked in agency recruitment or from within an internal recruitment role. Alternatively, it would be ideal if someone has worked in a HR Administrator / Advisory level role where they have gained experience of recruitment as part of that role, where that wider HR experience could be an advantage when supporting the HR department.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.