This is a fantastic job opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company. Our client is looking for someone to join their Export Department at their headquarters in Telford. The successful applicant will report into the Export Team Lead and will work as part of a team to ensure the efficient administration processing of all orders received by the International sales department whilst maintaining export compliance in line with government legislation. It is a fast -paced working environment so the ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure is essential.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of the export incoming emails, forwarding sales enquiries to the correct channels, responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Support the internal export team with sales order processing including order acknowledgement, order despatch and order invoicing.
- Creating packing lists for export consignments using internal software.
- Obtain, file and log POE and EAD’s through shipping portals and shipping contacts.
- General weekly scanning and filing of all export documentation.
- Approve freight invoices and forward to accounts for payment.
- Produce internal weekly reports (back order, forward order, and invoiced order reports).
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate with people across all levels of the business.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to work at a fast pace and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Preferred experience in a similar Administration/Reception/Customer Service role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
- You should possess a friendly, polite, and upbeat manner on the telephone and understand the importance of delivering an excellent level of service to both internal and external customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a good level of education (to GCSE standard in Maths and English – ideally grade C or above).
- You will also need to be experienced with Microsoft Office Programs including Word and Excel.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.