Prince Personnel are recruiting for a well-established, leading engineering company in Telford. Our growing client are looking to recruit for a newly created role in Marketing and Communications and hope to have someone in place no later than the end of March.
It is a part time role based on 3 days FTE equivalent (22.5 hours per week). The client is flexible on how that is made up, whether it is 3 full days or a mix of shorter days. They are also happy to work it on a hybrid basis although there will be a requirement for some travel to support events etc and this could occasionally include overseas travel.
You will be responsible for:
- Create marketing materials for events, using various computer programs.
- To create advertisements in trade papers.
- To create visually appealing PowerPoint presentations (to be delivered by BDM).
- To manage the company website.
- To manage social media site and content.
- Publish regular newsletters.
- Manage database of contacts.
- Commission professional photographers/videographers.
- Visit and photograph project sites (either completed or during construction).
- Arrange logistics and attend events/exhibitions in UK and Scandinavia.
- Preparing online webinars (to be delivered by BDM).
- Use Pardot to target email campaigns.
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be a creative person with strong graphic design skills to actively participate in promoting the company through both traditional methods and online/ social media
- You will have good photographic skills
- Experience in civil engineering/ built environment would be an advantage
- You will have excellent communication skills enabling you to work closely with BDM and MD to organise events and produce marketing materials.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.