Prince Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing business based north of Wolverhampton. We are looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The role would suit someone who is proficient in finance processes at senior level, but now wants to widen their experience to include more commercial elements (business partnering). The role would report directly to the General Manager.
- Preparation of regular accruals and prepayments and reconciliation of schedules
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Produce monthly VAT reconciliation
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet ready for full review
- Support sales team with customer credit reviews and deal approval process to group
- Review weekly/monthly cash forecasting and report to group
- Monthly/quarterly stock depreciation file
- Monthly review with internal managers on stock value and creating action plans for reducing aged stock levels
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparing yearly Audit
- Prepare yearly tax computations
- Support yearly budget process
- Customer incentive program management (accrual, credit notes)
- Supervise, support & mentor Accounts Assistant and cover duties in absence
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will need to be full/part-qualified with advanced Excel skills. You will need to have strong communication skills, able to develop successful, long term, strategic relationships.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.