- Up to £50k per annum (depending on experience)
- Up to 25 days annual leave + stats (PLUS loyalty increases)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life assurance
- Other employee perks
We are working with a successful manufacturing and distribution business in the Telford area who are at an exciting point in their organisational journey. They have a new, exciting opening for HSE Manager to join them and take responsibility for the management and execution of the sites Health & Safety and Environmental strategy. In joining the business you will be playing a vital role in creating a positive culture and be responsible for managing the HSE systems, ensuring the site is complainant with all legislation and regulations. This is an exceptional opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic Health & Safety professional to join a growing business who support and encourage professional growth.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will be getting involved in:
- Managing and maintaining integrated management systems in accordance with the relevant ISO accreditations
- Playing a key role as part of the site management team to set organisational HSE Objectives
- Implement H&S procedures and processes
- Support the organisation with HSE training and guidance
- Compiling HSE metrics and data to aid problem solving and drive preventative actions
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and supplied to relevant 3rd parties where necessary
- Managing the audit calendars and supporting with any external and internal audits
- Delivering relevant training to member of the team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in a Health & Safety role within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in a similar role such as Health & Safety Manager / Health and Safety Coordinator
- Experience in managing Environmental management systems would be ideal but not essential
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.