This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well- established and successful company in Telford. This is a permanent Customer Service Advisor role working for a UK subsidiary of an international company. Working in a small and friendly team you will play a pivotal role in supporting customers with their requirements.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls with customers placing orders or requiring advice on products
- Process orders and queries through the system
- Investigate queries regarding returned or warranty items
- Updating customer details in the CRM system when required
- Producing quotes for Sales Representatives or Customers
- Ensuring that all emails are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Gain full working knowledge of products and services
- Other office/admin duties as required
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will have worked in a similar office based customer service orientated role previously. You must possess a confident outgoing personality and have an excellent telephone manner. Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential.
The application process:
Our mission is to support our clients in their creation of an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing a barrier-free recruitment process, so if you require any reasonable accessibility adjustments within the application process, then please make it known at the earliest opportunity.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.